The Magical Mystery Blog Tour-Time to vote!
Way back when, I kicked off the blog tour for the release of my book The Prodigal’s Foole. You may remember I mentioned prizes for the top ideas for the tour.
Well, a special panel of judges (My partner, myself and 3 non-writer friends) got together to discuss the posts and picked the top eight.
Okay. I’m lying. We got together to have a few beers and to watch a recent New England Patriots game.
BUT. During half time, we did select the top eight contenders.
But since there are only THREE prizes, first, second and third place will be selected by YOU my wonderful readers!
<--- YOU CAN VOTE USING THE POLL OFF TO THE LEFT
And a quick reminder of the prizes:
THIRD PLACE - $25 Amazon Gift card
SECOND PLACE - $50 Amazon Gift Card
FIRST PLACE - $100 Amazon Gift Card
So the eight finalists (in no articular order) are:
- Leah Petersen (See her tour post for release day HERE)
- Mercedes M. Yardley (Review of TPF posted on her site HERE)
- Al Boudreau (His interview with me can be found HERE)
- Patti Larsen (another interview-read it HERE)
- Emmett Spain (Review and Six Questions with…HERE)
- Eden Baylee (Who get’s me to say dirty words HERE)
- Steve Umstead (For his marvelous review of TPF found HERE)
So go vote for your favorite. I’ll close to poll down on 4 December and announce the winners on Monday the 5th.
Thanks again to EVERYONE who participated in the Magical Mystery Blog Tour!
And if you haven’t picked up The Prodigal’s Foole yet, it makes a GREAT holiday present for someone’s eReader! 🙂