So, after a short break, the first book of The Arcana Chronicles is back on the virtual shelves.
The Prodigal’s Foole has a brand-spankin’ new cover drawn by the talented Kip Ayers. Take a look at some of his other work and you’ll see why I chose this up-and-coming artist.
And next month he’ll begin work on the cover for book two!
But today is for book one, and there are a few goodies for you my fine sinners! To wit:
- There is a giveaway (pending approval) of three copies via Goodreads.
- I’m hosting a virtual event over on Facebook where the drinks will be flowing all day
- Later today, the interview I gave to the wonderful folks The Drunken Mermaid will be posted (in the meantime read the past interviews they’ve done, inclusive of there latest with author Leah Petersen)
- SPEAKING of Leah, later this morning my guest post on her site goes live
- On Twitter, I’ll be commenting and answering questions via the #THEPRODIGALSFOOLE hash tag
So reach out via twitter, or comments on the site. I’d Love to hear from you!
RAVE REVIEWS FOR THE PRODIGAL'S FOOLE:
“GREAT RIDE! Loved reading it. Couldn't put it down!” —Patricia Tallman, Writer, Stunt Woman and Actress, Babylon 5
“Demons and magic, shotguns and explosions - Great read!” —Steve Umstead, author of The Evan Gabriel Trilogy
“It started with the bang (the first line is absolutely gripping) and ended with fireworks!” —Mercedes M. Yardley, Shock Totem Magazine
“The Prodigal’s Foole is a ripping good action tale.” —Deviant Art Review
“R. B. Wood has filled every inch of his vast canvas with gripping reverses of fortune and a narrative that blends the most disparate elements with great skill and verve.”—Bill Kirton, author of the Jack Carston Series